Monday, September 05, 2005

Shoot To Thrill.

Not only are these the trials of a mortal man, they're also those of a role player... Believe it or not, there's more to this world than just TV, Movies, Music, and Chips. There's also games where you can pretend to be someone else while a bunch of Dorks gaze at you saying "Ok, your move."

It's not a roll of the dice that decides who's the winner in this one though... It's the better writer... That's right, it's online, and it's wrassling... I've been at it since nineteen ninety eight. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier every time I play...

Now you're thinking "Ok, so he writes "I bodyslam you" and someone else writes "Ouch, bastard, I hurt from the bodyslam"... No no... This brings us to the second part of this little game that really gets me going... You talk mad amounts of smack on your opponents... This of course, goes far beyond "I'm going to crush your head in the cage of doom"...

Don't get me wrong, there's some dudes out there like "Big Kahuna" and "Zeb The Golden Fleece" that really don't symbolize what the game's looking for... They are happy to say "Your mom's dumb looking, and I'm going to d-d-t you." They don't take it to the level I'm talking about.

A battle of wits...

It does become an obsession though... For many dudes out there, they work, sleep, learn, whatever, but they E-Wrestle first... They live it, they breathe it, they need to get out more... These are the ones that don't handle loss very well...

I seldom ever lose.

I've had threats to my life, my women, even my Truck... Beaten/destroyed E-Wrestlers wanting revenge! This is fake wrassling for (expletive deleted)'s sake. Vendettas have been built... Nobodies in England, France, Germany, Mexico, America, all cursing my name... They could be searving you your Whopper with cheese... They could be washing your car... Never know who, because when they're a "wrassler" it all changes.

Meanwhile, little old me, it's a game... I have dropped the gimmics though... How many "Head Smasher" McGee's can we take? (LoL)...

Wrassling's fun. ;)

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emerson83 said...

I too enjoy wrasslin'. With boys.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home