Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Intimidated.

They don't want to deal with it.

Blow it off, reason your way out of it. I don't know about you, but when I'm already up for a challenge... Especially when it's this guy. He and I have been back and forth a few times, never settled our "unfinished business"... He sees that the challenge has been made, our time has come. Now it's "I don't like how this fed is ran" and "This fed bores me" and "they aren't appreciating us"... Here we go, the ego coming.

We're never going to get "round three" because he's scared of me.
It takes him ages to do what I do in hours.

It's just frustrating because this is something I really want. I've been waiting for a chance to truly show him up. He's shooting out all these reasons. Dancing around admitting he's scared. Scared of what though? My imagination? Or is he scared because when the truth is told about his own work, it's masturbation? You're falling asleep, watery eyes, a struggled yawn, your interest dies.

He wants to be androgynous, he wants to be misunderstood. Wishing he could be ominous, struggling to create a gothic mood. He's not ready to "play me" I guess, just can't let it go. He wants to be the main event, and not a weekly show.

I say -- screw you punk, it doesn't really matter. The time at the top is done, you're bout to be kicked down the ladder.

Very much sloshed around.

HBK didn't get it. He was really close. Had Kurt Angle defeated. John Cena wins again -- how completely gross.

I think he's old hat, surviving ala Vanilla Ice. Course all the fans love him, old ladies think he's nice. Kind of like the new Hogan, only its starting to become "strokin". Masturbatory, that's right. But still a hell of a fight. HBK should have won though, how super lame. At least they still have Batista, and he doesn't think he's Eminem.

Yup, there's always Batista.

And how bad ass was it that Ric Flair beat Triple H?

How about Kane and Big Show, whoopin' on the boys from deliverance.

All in all it was worth watching, even the scantily clad Diva's battle royal, but my favorite part had to definitely be, Batista laying Vader out.

Ugh, class is boring.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home