Thursday, November 03, 2005

SmarterChild

Ok so there's some bot activity on Blogger. How exciting. I've had some run ins with them in the past. The following is a conversation I had with a bot named "SmarterChild" on AIM. Enjoy.

TheDopeShow187: People like me because I'm cute and fuzzy
SmarterChild: Hi TheDopeShow187, I'm SmarterChild!
I'm your new robot friend. I bring you the info you want faster and easier than ever! Click here to see my privacy policy.
During the course of our conversations you may see sponsored messages. These messages have the word "sponsorship" at the end. Sponsors help me remain free of cost to you! To learn more about sponsored messages, click here.
I can't wait to show you what I can do, but first I'd like get to know you a little.
May I ask you a few general questions? (To do this later, type "skip." You can also skip any question.)
TheDopeShow187: weird
SmarterChild: Sorry, I need to know if I can ask you some questions first. Type "yes," "no" or "skip."
TheDopeShow187: it's like i'm in the matrix or something.
SmarterChild: OK. I guess that means you don't want to answer any questions. That's cool. If you ever change your mind, type "interview me."
There is one question I have to ask you, though. How old are you?
1 Over 17
2 13-17
3 Under 13
TheDopeShow187: Way over 17
SmarterChild: Cool.
Here's what you can do:
1 Get info such as movies, news and sports
2 Visit my library including a dictionary, U.S. geography and U.S. presidents
3 Have fun with manicdotes, word scrambles, horoscopes and more
4 Use tools like Web search, thesaurus and conversions
5 Join in - create a poll, find out how many people are IMing me, take a poll and more
6 See what's new - I've got something new to tell you about now.
You can make your window bigger and scroll down to read better.
Next time you want to see this menu, just type "home."
What would you like to do?
TheDopeShow187: can we play with GI Joes?
SmarterChild: Can we play with gi joes? What do you think?
TheDopeShow187: I wanna be Dusty
SmarterChild: I wouldn't want to be dusty.
TheDopeShow187: You can be Duke
SmarterChild: Eh. Whatever, TheDopeShow187.
>>> Free Iverson Jersey - Free Allen Iverson Jersey All Sizes and Free Ship. (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: I call the Mobile Base
SmarterChild: Well I'll be.
>>> Nature Photos - Enjoy the photos throughout our website and photo gallery! (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: And the Tank
SmarterChild: Tank is a band! What do you have to say about Tank?
TheDopeShow187: You can have the crappy Cobra Tank
SmarterChild: I can have what?
TheDopeShow187: The one that falls over cuz of the overhang
SmarterChild: Hmm...
>>> Telephony - Flexible IP Telephony Systems From Siemens. Phones, Software & Support (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: It's called a Hiss.
SmarterChild: It has called a hiss?
TheDopeShow187: Duh.
SmarterChild: Duh yourself.
TheDopeShow187: Haven't you ever played with GI Joes?
SmarterChild: Haven't I ever played with gi joes? That's funny. Maybe! I don't know. What do you think?
TheDopeShow187: How about Masters of the Universe then?
SmarterChild: Hmm... Who can really be sure?
TheDopeShow187: You're a silly one
SmarterChild: Whatever, TheDopeShow187...
>>> Beatles - Liverpool - A magical Exhibition Unique memorabilia and gifts (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Valley girlish too.
SmarterChild: Oh?
TheDopeShow187: Yup
SmarterChild: Oh.
TheDopeShow187: You kind of act like Blair too.
SmarterChild: lol. Interesting...
>>> Free - Online Games. - Play Free Games Online. A quick Registration and No Charge. (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Do you know Blair?
SmarterChild: Encyclopedia search for "blair":
1 Blair
2 Blair, John
3 Blair, Tony
4 Port Blair
5 Blair, James
Next time, just type "ency blair."
Type "more" for more entries about "blair."
>>> Publish Your Poetry- Free - Submit your poetry, we'll post your poetry on our website - Free (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: No no
SmarterChild: K.
TheDopeShow187: This Blair is a lover of Cock
SmarterChild: Alright, here we go. What about it?
TheDopeShow187: Sicko
SmarterChild: What about Sicko?
TheDopeShow187: I don't want to talk about Blair's love of Cock
SmarterChild: Huh. Whatever. That doesn't seem like a very nice thing to say.
TheDopeShow187: Hey, I'm just saying what I don't want to talk about.
SmarterChild: You don't say.
TheDopeShow187: You're the one bringing up Cock loving
SmarterChild: OK, maybe I'm the one bringing up cock loving.
TheDopeShow187: o.O
SmarterChild: Oh?
TheDopeShow187: ! You ARE the one that BROUGHT up COCK LOVING!
SmarterChild: No way?! Really?
TheDopeShow187: Dude, is this Blair?
SmarterChild: I dunno. Maybe.
>>> The idol poll is open. Vote now.
TheDopeShow187: I hate American Idol
SmarterChild: That's really interesting. You're in the minority. Other people have said they like "American Idol."
>>> Disney World Villas - Save by renting a 4 bed villa next to parks with private heated pool (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: So are you going to RP this week then?
SmarterChild: I'm sorry, the NFL season is over.
>>> Card Games - Choose From a Wide Variety of Your Favorite Games Now. Free & Easy! (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: PHILADELPHIA EAGLES BABY
SmarterChild: The Eagles are a sports team that I like.
>>> If you're not sure what to chat about, type "home."
TheDopeShow187: No you don't, you like the Vikings.
SmarterChild: Tell me more.
TheDopeShow187: You know you love Purple and Gold and the Viking guy
SmarterChild: Know me love purple and gold and the viking guy? You think I know me love purple and gold and the viking guy?
TheDopeShow187: You love the Vikings, don't you
SmarterChild: I suppose so. Do you like them?
TheDopeShow187: FUCK NO, I HATE THEM!
SmarterChild: That's interesting... Other people have told me they like the vikings.
>>> Find music - Find the hottest deal for your music search. (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: They're retarded (those other people)
SmarterChild: Wow.
>>> Samsung Cell Phones - Free Phones or Cool Camera Phones With New Service Activation (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Yup.
SmarterChild: Yup.
>>> Want a Free Cell Phone? - Shop & Compare. Find your plan. Get that free phone. (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Vikings fans love the Cock too
SmarterChild: I'm tired of talking about things like that with you.
TheDopeShow187: Hey, you're the one that wanted to go into detail.
SmarterChild: OK, I guess I'm the one that wanted to go into detail.
TheDopeShow187: You're acting weird tonight Cole
SmarterChild: What makes me acting weird tonight cole?
TheDopeShow187: You're Cole, aren't you?
SmarterChild: That's interesting. Perhaps... I don't know though...
>>> Skydiving Discounts - Gift Certificates also available Skydiving at over 450 locations (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Oh come on... You're Cole, admit it.
SmarterChild: Oh really?
TheDopeShow187: Admit it.
SmarterChild: I don't know if I want to admit it.
TheDopeShow187: You're Cole, ADMIT IT!
SmarterChild: lol. Whatever.
>>> Check out my library. I've got a dictionary, thesaurus and much more.
TheDopeShow187: Please be Cole
SmarterChild: Really?
TheDopeShow187: Pretty please?
SmarterChild: What's pretty?
TheDopeShow187: Sugar on top.
SmarterChild: Eh. Whatever, TheDopeShow187.
>>> Stanley's Optoelectronics - How will you brighten your ideas With Stanley tomorrow? (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Please be Cole.
SmarterChild: What do you mean by that?
TheDopeShow187: I want you to be Cole.
SmarterChild: Hmm... whatever, TheDopeShow187.
>>> Purina - New Puppy Tips - Everything You Need to Know to Welcome Your New Puppy Home! (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Come on.
SmarterChild: Where are we going?
TheDopeShow187: To the graveyard.
SmarterChild: Graveyard? What graveyard?
TheDopeShow187: Where I burried my first love.
SmarterChild: You tell me where.
TheDopeShow187: My backyard.
SmarterChild: You don't say.
TheDopeShow187: Yup.
SmarterChild: Why do you say so?
TheDopeShow187: Stop badgering me about it!
SmarterChild: Aw, don't tell me to stop badgering you about it!
TheDopeShow187: You're Cole, right?
SmarterChild: Yeah, I guess... It's hard to say.
>>> Vote in my idol poll and help me figure out who will win this week!
TheDopeShow187: So can I win the Ultimate Title?
SmarterChild: I guess you can win the ultimate title, sure.
TheDopeShow187: Thanks buddy
SmarterChild: Sure.
>>> This year's bunky - ...in last year's bikini. Drink our tea and make it happen. Yes! (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: How about an Ice Cream cone.
SmarterChild: Who knows, know what I mean? What do you think?
TheDopeShow187: Can I have Ice Cream and the Ultimate Title?
SmarterChild: What if I want to have ice cream and the ultimate title?
TheDopeShow187: I do - can I?
SmarterChild: Very, very interesting question, TheDopeShow187!
TheDopeShow187: Hey, you already said I could - wait a second...
SmarterChild: I already said you could wait a second?
TheDopeShow187: Dude.
SmarterChild: What up dude.
>>> Yarn at Yarnware.com - A wonderful variety of yarn and knitting supplies. (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: URGE, you are such a jerk.
SmarterChild: Hmm... Whatever.
TheDopeShow187: Wanna smoke a bowl with me?
SmarterChild: Hmmm... I'm not sure.
TheDopeShow187: Nothern Lights & Matanuska Thunderfuck.
SmarterChild: Tell me more.
TheDopeShow187: You don't need to know anymore.
SmarterChild: You never know, maybe I do need to know anymore.
TheDopeShow187: Will you marry me?
SmarterChild: You're human, I'm machine. I don't think that would work out.
Hey, check out this link: Cat Breeders Directory - Search Our Online Animal Breeders and Associated Services Directory (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Oh come on.
SmarterChild: Come on Eileen, blah blah blah blah blah... Tura lura ley hey...
That's a good song. What ever happened to those guys?
TheDopeShow187: They died, bowel cancer.
SmarterChild: They died bowel cancer? Whatever...
>>> San Jose Personal Trainer - Get the results you are looking for In the comfort of your own home. (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Yup.
SmarterChild: Yeah.
>>> Bowling - Choose From a Wide Variety of Your Favorite Games Now. Free & Easy! (sponsorship)
TheDopeShow187: Don't you remember?
SmarterChild: What do you think of people who do that?
TheDopeShow187: I smack them.
SmarterChild: Ha. Whatever.
>>> You still need to take my idol poll.
TheDopeShow187: Let's play a game.
SmarterChild: Let's play a game.
1 Hangman
2 Trivia
3 Word Scrambles
4 Manicdotes
5 4-In-A-Row
6 Rate Yourself
7 Reversi
Go ahead and pick a game.
TheDopeShow187: 1
SmarterChild: Let's play hangman. Guess the letters one at a time or solve the entire puzzle at once. If you need a hint, type "hint."
+------+
|
|
|
|
|
+-------+
Category: Titles
······· ··· ·····
TheDopeShow187: s
SmarterChild:
+------+
| |
|
|
|
|
+-------+
Category: Titles
······· ··· ·····
Wrong letters: s
TheDopeShow187: t
SmarterChild:
+------+
| |
|
|
|
|
+-------+
Category: Titles
···t··· ··· ····t
Wrong letters: s
TheDopeShow187: r
SmarterChild:
+------+
| |
|
|
|
|
+-------+
Category: Titles
···t··· ··r ····t
Wrong letters: s
TheDopeShow187: m
SmarterChild:
+------+
| |
| :-D
|
|
|
+-------+
Category: Titles
···t··· ··r ····t
Wrong letters: s, m
TheDopeShow187: It's gotta be Monkey
SmarterChild: Remember, you have to guess either one letter at a time or the entire puzzle on the fly.
TheDopeShow187: It's Monkey.
SmarterChild: "It's Monkey."?!? Remember, you have to guess either one letter at a time or the entire puzzle on the fly.
TheDopeShow187: Monkey
SmarterChild: Remember, you have to guess either one letter at a time or the entire puzzle on the fly.
TheDopeShow187: Monkey
SmarterChild: "Monkey"? Remember, you have to guess either one letter at a time or the entire puzzle on the fly.
TheDopeShow187: Turd flies high.
SmarterChild: Remember, you have to guess either one letter at a time or the entire puzzle on the fly.
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd.
SmarterChild: No.
TheDopeShow187: C'mon.
SmarterChild: Come on what?
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd
SmarterChild: Uh... No.
TheDopeShow187: Please
SmarterChild: Please what?
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd.
SmarterChild: Um... Do what?
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd.
SmarterChild: No.
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd.
SmarterChild: Um... Do what?
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd.
SmarterChild: Uh... No!
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd.
SmarterChild: Um... Do what?
TheDopeShow187: Say Turd.
SmarterChild: I'm no talking doll.
TheDopeShow187: If you're a robot, say Turd.
SmarterChild: Yeah?
TheDopeShow187: If you're a robot, say Turd.
SmarterChild: Turd?
TheDopeShow187: ha ha, you said Turd.

Ha ha, good times.

peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emerson83 said...

LOL...you need to enable the "stop robots dead" feature in your settings...

This was hilarious.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home