Monday, November 07, 2005

What would Bruce Lee do?

Today is the big day when Rosenrot comes out. It's been out since Oct 28, but I'm one of the lucky ones who had the unlimited RAMMSTEIN patience to wait for the import to come out - today - the 7th. How exciting. I've been into Rammstein ever since I got the album Herzeleid. That was years and years ago. This is going to be the fifth Rammstein album I'm getting. As far as I know, barring singles, the fifth album they've come out with. (If anyone knows of others, do be a peach and lemme know! LoL)

Rammstein is Till Lindemann (Vocals), Richard Kruspe (Guitar), Paul Landers (Guitar), Oliver "Oli" Riedel (Bass), Christoph Schneider (Drums), and Flake Lorenz (Keyboards).

They're a real bad ass group of fellas too. They really love what they do and it shows. Its not because they're hard either. There's a lot of hardness to what they do, I mean yeah, if you want something to bang your head to, go for it. But if thats the only reason you're listening to it - you're missing out on a lot.

I was chatting with a so called "Movie buff"... Talking all kinds of bad assness about how much he knows about Bruce Lee. So, I asked him which was his favorite movie was... Said "Out of Fists of Fury, Chinese Connection, Return of the Dragon, and Enter The Dragon"

And he says "Enter The Dragon, the sequal, Return of the Dragon left me wanting more"

...What's wrong with that?

I replied: "Dude, Enter The Dragon was his last movie. Return of the Dragon was made years before it, and had nothing to do with it."

Yes, destroyed yet another "Movie Buff" wanna be. Ha ha.

This is what I don't understand. Why is it so important to "know movies"? What drives someone to decide that its better to just act like they know, while they don't. Does this help for better healthier sleeping patterns?

(Rolling around in bed thinking "Ha, I sure know my movies, even though I don't, but still, the fools!")

Its the same thing with all styles of posing. I just don't get it. When I don't know the answer, or don't know whats going on (unless its relatives) I admit I don't know. On the other hand (In the case of a relative) I just act like I know exactly what they're talking about so they don't decide they need to continue on with the subject: Why republicans are cool and democrats are stupid crap faces.

Seriously.

My Uncle thinks Trent Lott was treated wrong. I suppose its ok to be racist when you're a republican, eh? Or something.

(eh?) oh dear god, the Canadia stuff is rubbing off on me! I'd better go.

PEACE ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emerson83 said...

I know exactly what you mean about posing. And yes....with my relatives. I have some eccentrics (the Sisters with a capital S) that it doesn't bode well to either pick a fight with, or prove wrong. Or basically be intelligent. I could write a book about the Sisters. I should perhaps...like a warning manual for ya maybe. LOL.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Emerson83 said...

UR HOTT.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home