Monday, December 05, 2005

Glacial ages

Caught underneath the ice sheet.
Nah, just cold sheets on the bed.
Cold because of you.
Because you couldn't join me.
Caught with my pants down, my own little glacial age.
Frost bit and shriveled.
Tiny (small) like a watchtower's field of view.

We laugh about them, nothing else to do.
Still I'm shriveled, tiny, horny, missing you.
Bed's so cold, growing colder every day.
I want to be sweating with you.
Melting ice sheets away.
Fuck glaciation, restless masturbation.

Beating off inside and out my mind.
Thinking about you.
Not always sexual.

Preoccupied by schools and mini vans.
Learning, living, dropping off little twerps.
Strapped into snow pants and poofy coats
Big red gloves on tiny little hands
With lunch boxes full of 'not p-b-and-j again!'

Still, you know, they're off at school.
Time for me to show you the golden rule.
Mine's a little different, but so much the same.
Do it right, and make you scream out my name.
'Fuck me John! Fuck me right now.
...But do let me know if I act like a cow.'

I love you.


(I'm weird)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home