Friday, February 17, 2006

No idea. LoL

It must be windy outside, the light hasn’t gone off.
Vibrating, booming lungs, drowning you out.
The coughs are all over, now in the blowing wind.
Your eyes are so bright, I read your insides through them.
Releasing my fright, a little bit less the hoodlum
And more the man, less the American.
Less Alaska
Little left of Montana
Hanging from your legs
Increasing the lack of oxygen.
Pulling your leg, ending it all over again.

Laugh loud, raise your hands up.
Close your eyes, shut out the corrupt.
You still can’t hear me now.
As you’ve been drowned out.
They vibrate the ground still.
Loudest of all – without a doubt.
But do they really matter?
These enemies claiming to be friends.
The ones kissing babies, savoring hands, & kissing rear ends.

Dumb down my sickness.
Help me to get better.
The mental concept, the political mad hatter
You can fix me now with your rules.
Your rules, views, and banter.
Give me a break from this impartial lie.
Give me a break from your narrow eye.

Boom goes the light bulb, shattered glass raining down.
The idea’s still there, its just been mislead.
A national game of Russian roulette.
Another hollow point in your head.
Your ideals are the same
Moralistic and simple.
Self righteous and sentimental.
Exception you hate so well.
You know you’re not going to hell.
So your cocky, think you’ve got something up on everyone else.
Lighting up the torch, none of you agree.
You hate on the likes, as much you do the dislikes.
The narrow vision’s getting blurry.

Not even in a hurry, I’m happy to take my time.
Head blown, getting lost in the middle of a rhyme

Bravery’s been reduced to a whimper
Soldiers creeping each other out.
The time of World War, gone without a doubt?
Could we do it, a third time, without this world being put back in the dark times.
A land finally cold, cold like the leader’s heart.
A war not fought with technology, only sticks and stones.
The bombs they go flying, nuked skin and bones.
Broken. Ugh, can’t do it anymore.
Gotta have something left to fight for.
Two frightened business men.
Duking it out over land.
His eradiated pile of shit is more important than the other man’s
Absolutely terrified, no more government.
Post nuclear humanity.
Clawing at the boundaries of reality.

Grooves, scars, on a hanging tree.
Leaving a reminder of its infamy.
Not burned down, but re-energized.
Now standing, a reminder of the genocide.

But hey, as long as I’ve got a lit Marlboro.
I think I’ll just relax, and let the bombs blow.
Its still windy outside, but the light has gone out.
The night is a relaxing one, the wind carries a whisper.
One that still says freedom, no matter what leader.
Pausing for a moment, letting things quiet down.
Strong Bad’s answering emails now, gone now is my frown.
I think I just need to get the hell out of this town.

Vacation away with love and warmth.
Keeping each other arm in arm.
So close together, after such a long time.
Finally so close, two hearts beating in harmony.
With this girl that has my love
The one I’ve been dreaming of.
Finally, a kiss, hand in hand.
Our hearts make our world a better place.Together, completely safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home